1.The candidates whose names appear in this publication were successful in the Entrance Examination for the Second Regular Course of the Degree Programme of the Nigeria Police Academy Wudil, Kano held on 7th June 2014. They are to appear for interview before the Selection Board from Sunday 31 August 2014 to Friday 12th September, 2014 at the Nigeria Police Academy Wudil, Kano. Candidates will appear before the Selection Board in 3 Batches as follows:
A) BATCH ONE: Candidates from the under-listed states are to report on Sunday 31 August, 2014.
(3) Akwa Ibom
(9) Cross River
B) BATCH TWO: Candidates from the under-listed states are to report on Sunday 4 September, 2014.
C) BATCH THREE: Candidates from the under-listed states are to report on Sunday 8 September, 2014.
(13) FCT Abuja
2. Candidates who fail to report on the above dates for their respective batches will not be allowed to attend the interview.
3. All candidates will first undergo a screening exercise which involves certificates screening, medical tests and physical fitness tests. Only candidates who pass the screening exercises will qualify to continue with the interview.
4. Candidates must bring along the originals and photocopies of the following documents:
a. Academic certificates/statements of result and testimonials for primary and secondary schools (Junior and Senior).
b. Birth Certificate (preferable) or Declaration of Age.
c. Proof of State and Local Government of origin duly signed by the Secretary to the State Government or Chairman of Local Government as the case may be. Certificates obtained from Police Officers from the same state of the rank of Chief Superintendent and above can be used in place of Certificate of Local Government of Origin. In this case, the officer must indicate his formation/unit, appointment, contact address, phone numbers and e-mail address. The officer must also affix his/her formation/unit stamp and sign.
d. Acknowledgement Cards for external SSCE/GCE only.
e. Police Academy acknowledgement forms downloaded from the Internet and/or proof of purchase of the Application Form from Zenith Bank.
5. Candidates who fail to bring along the documents listed above will be disqualified. Any alteration on the documents will attract outright disqualification.
6. Candidates are to also bring the following items:
a. Two blue shorts and Two white T-Shirts.
b. A pair of white canvass shoes and 2 pairs of white socks.
d. Crockery and cutlery
e. Sufficient money for transport to and from Wudil.
f. Scratch Cards for WAEC and/or NECO results for online confirmation of results.
g. Second copy of Postcard photograph that was presented and endorsed at the Examination Centre during the Entrance Examination.
To download click Here