This is to inform the general public, particularly students of Delta State Origin studying in tertiary institutions, that the Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board has commenced the registration of students for the Student’s Special Assistance Scheme 2013/2014 academic session from 1st Sept – 30th Sept.
Applications are expected from students of students with the following qualifications:
- Must be of Delta State Origin
- Full Time Undergraduates [Registered full–time Students and not part time Students. (Diploma, Masters and PhD Students are not eligible) all applicants must be in year two and above in recognized Federal, State and Private Universities.
- Must have a valid JAMB registration number
- Must have a minimum GPA of 2.2 and above
- 200 level and above University Undergraduate
- HND I & II Polytechnics Undergraduate
- 200 level and above NCE Students
- Applicants are expected to purchase the PIN number from Zenith Bank Plc branches nationwide at N300 only.
- Scanned recent passport size photograph, not more than 15kb
- Valid email address, contact address, and GSM number(unique per application)
- Bank Details; Bank Name, Account Name (Name Used on Application), 10 digit NUBAN Account Number (Unique per application)
How To Apply:
Follow the steps below to apply for the Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board Student’s Special Assistance Scheme 2014;
1) Visit the delta scholarship portal via the link
2) On the left-hand side of the page, enter your PIN, JAMB REG. NO., and MATRIC NO. in the spaces provided
3) Make sure you selected your application type (i.e Degree/NCE or HND), then hit the Submit button
4) An application form will then be populated on your screen which you are expected to fill in accordingly
Application Closing Date:
30th September, 2014.
Best Wishes To all Delta Students...
The CampusPortalNG Team
Stay updated with all SCHOLARSHIP News plus other Nigeria Education news; Join/Like Us now on Facebook