Fosad Consulting Limited - Our Client, a non-bank financial institution in Nigeria seek to hire the services of an experienced professionals to provide advice, leadership and oversight for the implementation of acquisitions and related activities for the Company while working cross functionally across the whole deal lifecycle including pre-deal analysis, the development of integration project plans and post-deal implementation.
Job Title: Integration Director
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Establish kick-off and training materials to communicate approach and tools to be leveraged; Facilitate lessons learned meetings to identify opportunities for continuous refinement for the methodology and toolset.
- Directly managing all planning, execution, separation, integration and organizational restructuring activities related to post acquisition initiatives.
- Bringing added structure, focus, and speed to the merger integration project.
- Deploying deep commercial and operational expertise to help teams identify and evaluate synergy opportunities and develop the integration plans to realize synergy value.
- Using a structured post-merger integration approach to capture revenue, cost and capital synergies.
- Program Management -Analyze and document program objectives and requirements across the organization.
- Synergy/Budget Tracking and Reporting: Collaborate with Finance and the Value Realization team to plan for synergy achievement and associated budget to achieve; Confirm and rollout synergy and budget tracking tools and templates for use across the integration team; Define process, timelines for ongoing tracking and reporting activities; Collect, refine and consolidate synergy/budget data for integration team and executive reporting.
- Overall Program Tracking and Reporting: Define timing, tools and process for collecting updates across the integration team relating to progress on key activities, deliverable completion, issues, decision status.
- A Good Bachelor’s Degree
- Post Graduate Degree and /or Professional Qualification
- Must have done major Integration work in relation to Mergers and Acquisitions
- Must have experience in relating closely with Financial Consulting firms
- High level understanding of strategic communications
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Mode of Application: Click Here to apply online