ABOUT FAANThe Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) is a service organization statutorily charged with the responsibility of managing all Commercial Airports in Nigeria and providing services to both passengers and airlines.
OUR CORE FUNCTIONS:
· To develop, provide and maintain Airports, necessary services and facilities for safe, orderly, expeditious and economic operation of Air Transport.
· To provide adequate conditions under which passengers and goods may be carried by air and under which aircrafts may be used for other gainful purposes and prohibiting the carriage by air of goods of such classes as may be prescribed.
· To charge for services provided by the authority at airports.
· To provide accommodation and other facilities for the effective handling of passengers and freight.
· To develop and provide facilities for surface transportation within the airports.
· To carry out at the airports (either by itself or by an agent or in partnership with any other person), economic activities that are relevant to airports.
· To carry out at the airports (either by itself, its agents or in partnership with any other person) such other commercial activities which are not relevant to air transport.
· To provide adequate facilities and personnel for effective security at all airports.
· Generally, to create conditions for the development in the most economic and efficient manner of air transport and the services connected with it.
To effectively perform and uphold her mandate, FAAN seeks to hire passionate and highly qualified candidates to fill the advertised positions at different locations throughout Nigeria.
Application Period: January 7 to Feb 19, 2015
Online Aptitude Test Period: February 20-26, 2015
For Job Description Click Here
HOW TO APPLY
CLICK ON APPLICATION FORM